STD? help please!

Alright so i had went to the doctors Christmas eve, i had a yeast infection they gave me medicine and that was the end of that. I also got checked for STD'S and i was clear. Well, two weeks later i broke out with this little bumps all on my vagina and they itched so badly, and they also hurt pretty bad. what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Health

• maybe it's a allergic reaction- are you using perfumed soap?
    could be a lot of things- I'd call the doctor- good luck!
    Anonymous

• Sound like herpes, you have to ask them to check for this.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• could they be molescum? They are little red bumps (also can be found on other parts of the body), sometimes fluid filled, than can be painful or itchy, or not even noticable, just unsightly. Look them up on google or webmd. They are not stds, but caused by skin to skin contact.
    Anonymous

• I can't tell you what it is for sure, but I do know they can't test for herpes unless you have an actual breakout... So even though you were tested for STD's, they wouldn't have tested for herpes unless you were having a breakout right then and there... So if you still have the bumps, go right now and get tested for it.

Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• could be so many things , go to the doc, but generally herpes is only checked for if there is an outbreak
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2010