PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE AN INFANT CAR SEAT!!!! :)

I have narrowed my decision to the following (unless you have better suggestions):

1.) Chicco Cortina 30 - Miro
2.) Evenflo Serenade 35 - Baja
3.) Combi Shuttle 33 - Indigo or Beige

I have the Graco Sungride Infant Carseat - in Sterling and HATE IT! My baby was always sweaty hot and it just looks cheap without much cushion/comfort....I was embarrassed and felt bad that I "cheaped out" on the infant seat. I didn't do any research on it with my last baby and felt like $110.00 was enough to spend.....but I soooo regret it and want to make sure I get a really good one (Not too expensive) now.

Thanks so much for your time! :)

TLALONDE16

Asked by TLALONDE16 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The Chicco Cortina is the one we are getting this month.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Actually, at least in 2006 and 2007 the Graco Snugseat was rated the best by Consumer reports. It also did the best in crash test ratings including side impact. I am sorry my research is not more update as my LO was born in 2008.

Check out Consumer Reports and Baby Bargains (its a book with a web site). They both do extensive testing in safety, comfort, and ease of use. GL
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 7:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• my daughter was born in 2006 and the graco snugride was rated the best on consumer reports. If I was going to get a expensive one I would go with britax.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I'd suggest the Chicco Keyfit. Not sure if that's different from the Chicco you are looking at. But, I'm also a fan of the SnugRides so not sure if you want MY opinion.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2010