Is it normal to have sharp pains

This is my first child. This morning I went to the doctor n I found out that I'm nt due march 21 bt march 1 which makes me 36 wks I think. Bt I'm having like labor pains...is this labor or wat I am a lil scared

PregnantYoung03

Asked by PregnantYoung03 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sharp pains are normal contactions arent really sharp pains more a burning pain tighting of the stomach sharp pains are usually cause by babies foot elbow arm something pushing against a ligament or something inside it'll be okay you will know when your in labor it hurts alot more then just a sharp pain here and there but if your having any concerns call your doc a nursing hotline or go to the ER
    Anonymous