my sil is ...*vent*

she is still being dumb.once a week me and my friend take our kids and we go get coffee to get away from everyone and get a break...usually its really nice and good cause we get to vent about the week. well about 15 mins after we got there my sil shows up and acts all nice while giving me dirty looks when nobody is looking. so we go home.when i get home my mil says oh jenny was here and was wondering where u were so i told her..then my mil says she called me later saying tht u were a bitch to her at the coffee shop. wtf its like she fucking went there to ruin my day. then i came home and she was here. ugh. then she freaked out cause i was talking to her mom and she couldnt get a word in so she freaked and stomped off into the back room and through a tantrum. i cant stand her.

mommyinjune0992

Asked by mommyinjune0992 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• your question is
    Anonymous

• hmmm. Maybe you should ignore her. Negativity isn't good for you at all.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• maybe she actually likes you and wants to spend time with you- may not want to actually say that, but maybe she's hurt that you don't do things like have her some to the coffee shop.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• err what is the question?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I don't know what the question is. Just a rant I guess? You should specify when you rant in the question....

Anyways... I'm not a fan of my youngest sil either... except mine has major anger issues, and is super immature, and huge (like a line backer!) I'm glad she lives 500 miles away. So is hubby haha.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• tell her to grow up and make some other friends
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 8:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• ok first off she is not trying to be friends with me she hides my ds formula and tried stealing my gold jewelry she is a bitch and freaks out every time i try talking when she is around. its stupid. and sry i just needed to vent for a bit. very hard week.
    mommyinjune0992

Answer by mommyinjune0992 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• She put *Vent* in the subject line... pretty simple people.
    Anonymous