cinnamon and honey

I posted something the other day on cinnamon and honey if it worked for weight loss.I got alot of great answers but i have a few questions.wheni make it my cinnamon floats to the bottom i can still taste it but after i drink a cup of it i have a bunch of cinamon on the bottom of my cup is it still as effective? It says to drink one cup in the morning on an empty stomach which i do i make it the night before stick it in the fridge and drink it cold the following morning........can i eat right after drinking it?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It is recommended that you don't boil the honey and cinnamon in the water at the same time (because the honey looses it's healing benefits in hot water. Boil the water alone like in the microwave or in a tea kettle). At the same time mix the cinnamon and honey in another cup and stir for about 1 min until it turns into paste. Then poor the boiling water into the cup with honey and cinnamon paste and stir until the honey dissolves. Cover it for half an hour and then drink the half before going to bed. You should take only half cup in the morning and the other half in the evening, don’t take more than that. Make sure that the honey you are using is pure honey. If you are concerned with the cinnamon, you can strain the liquid into a glass (coffee filter is fine). And finally, the mixture works best on an empty stomach - don't eat for about 30 minutes in the morning.

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 3:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010