cinnamon and honey

I posted something the other day on cinnamon and honey if it worked for weight loss.I got alot of great answers but i have a few questions.wheni make it my cinnamon floats to the bottom i can still taste it but after i drink a cup of it i have a bunch of cinamon on the bottom of my cup is it still as effective? It says to drink one cup in the morning on an empty stomach which i do i make it the night before stick it in the fridge and drink it cold the following morning........can i eat right after drinking it?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• That is just way too much trouble for me. I just bought the Cinnamon capsules at Target pharmacy dept

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I've been reading about it on this site here...http://www.weight-loss-advisor.com/blog/2006/05/23/have-you-tried-honey-and-cinnamon-for-weight-loss/

Has anyone tried this on here? What about taking the cinnamon capsules from a whole foods store? My step-dad takes cinnamon to controll his diabetes, but I've never heard about it for weight loss before?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ahh another magic diet.

you know that when you go back to eating normally you'll get fat again right?
    Anonymous