Is it normal to feel huge?

First off I just bought new maternity clothes Friday and wen I went to put them on they wldnt fasten. Then as I was gtting in the car the steering touched my belly...which never happen and my husband couldn't hug me then I gt to class and I couldn't even fit in the desk sideways and then my lit teacher asked was it twins. Whatis really going on

PregnantYoung03

Asked by PregnantYoung03 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes I felt huge when I was prego. I even worked out the whole time and I felt so round and fat!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• How far along are you? Is this your first? Have you had an ultrasound?
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You said that you are pretty far along and have had an ultrasound so it it was twins then they would know, they would also know if it was too much amnio fluid. You might just be a small person and to others you look larger when that isn't the case. When I was due if I laid down you couldn't tell that I was pregnant but standing I was huge. Good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2010