did you donate to Haiti?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I did! I donated 30.00.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• No. I don't have anything to donate at this time.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nope I did donated and I don't plain on too because there people in this country that need a lot of help but instead of helping them out we are helping another country out. Why?? What have they done for us and when we have something bad happen they don't help out. I think we gave them enough they don't need anymore.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• No
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nope I did donated and I don't plain on too because there people in this country that need a lot of help but instead of helping them out we are helping another country out. Why?? What have they done for us and when we have something bad happen they don't help out. I think we gave them enough they don't need anymore
    ----------------------------
    You mindless idiot. Haiti is one of the poorest countries in the world, yet they still gave New Orleans $35,000. What can that country do for the almighty America. The average Haitian lives on $1 a day, now they dont even have that. I hope that you never ever have to go through half of what those poor people go through on a daily basis without the catastrophe of an earthquake.
    Anonymous

• No. Because we aren't in a position to do so right now. Also, OUR country needs help right now, and that comes first. I know that it sounds mean-hearted and selfish... but... My money needs to go to my college education, our groceries, to helping the children in OUR foster system...
    If that is where you choose to put your money toward, great! they do need it. It just isn't coming out of my pocket book.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nope.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• "I hope that you never ever have to go through half of what those poor people go through on a daily basis without the catastrophe of an earthquake."

You mean like this?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nope
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 9:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You mean like this?

------------------------

Sorry, that's not as bad as what they're going through right now. At least some of the homeless have shelters that they can go to and soup kitchens to get a meal, not all, but some do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLKYSCYP4k&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzYLZzwY2Qc&feature=channel

Anonymous