what the heck is going on with my body??

ok i am 38 weeks pregnant, almost all last week i have really strong bhc, they felt like bh just alot tighter which caused pain. but yesterday, last night especially the pain was in my lower back and it was pretty intense. it would start with the tightening in my belly [which didnt hurt at all] then i would get this really bad lower back pain that rapped around to my lower abdomen and down my pelvic area. but today thats only happened a few times. with most of them i have just felt the tightening in my uterus and then painful cramps in my lower abdomen and down by my pelvic area. is it normal for my pain to just switch up like that?

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like back labor pains which mean the baby is posterior facing, there are exercises that you can do to spin the baby to face the right way which will relieve the pain and help when you are in labor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2010