was it my bloody show or not?

i am 38 weeks pregnant, 3cm dilated 75% effaced, and baby is at -1 station as of last week. i have been having painful but irregular contractions for almost a week now, last night was the worst of it though. i started loosing my plug around 35weeks. but yesterday i lost 2 big clumps of it that were streaked with red blood. and today i lost some that was a pinkish brownish color. does this sound like the "bloody show" to you? and i have read every where that after having your bloody show labor is usually a few days away. is it normal to loose it for days like i am? the reason i am confused is because i called L&D yesterday to ask and all she told me was not too worry unless i have period like bleeding.

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah don't worry it could be your bloody show but usually it has more blood in it and is during labor.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• it kinda sounds like it to me. but i never saw it so i dont know
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2010