should i take b 6 and b 12

im taking fertilityblend and prenatal and ttc and i read that b6 and b12 helps with getting pregnant should i take it

fatham

Asked by fatham at 9:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to be REALLY careful with B6. I took some when we were TTC. Then I read that to much could cause birth defects so I quit taking it right away. We didn't get PG that month.

The reason behind taking these vitamins is to help with Luteal Phase Defect. If your not experiencing this than you don't need to worry about taking it.

THE ABSOLUTE BEST fertility vitamins out there is the actual Fertility Blend brand (www.fertilityblend.com). I have very serious LPD and I took this. It not only fixed my LPD but I got pregnant within 2 weeks of starting it.

The other thing that will cut your concieving time in half is charting!!

So many women seem put off by charting and I don't know why. It's can cut your concieving time by more than half. It's simply and it's THE BEST method of charting ovulation out there. Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

It took me 1 month of charting after months of TTC to get PG
    Anonymous

• thank you so much im using the clear blue easy fertility monitor to chart
    fatham

Answer by fatham at 6:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Wow!  I just looked that up and I have to say, I think you've been robbed.  Not only does that thing cost a fortune, but you constantly have to get new test strips.  I spent $3 for my copy of the previously mentioned book.  Didn't need to spend any extra money on a thermometer because I already had one.  I don't even spend any money to print out blank charts; I set it up in Paint.  What it seems like to me is a daily test to check your LH levels.  That doesn't even tell you if you ovulated, just that your body is getting ready to do so.  You can have false starts and have a delayed ovulation for many reasons.  And I don't think that particular device would be a good way to monitor your fertility to use as birth control as charting can be.

ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2010