how early can you feel movement?

im about 7 weeks... and its probably gas... but every rumble is bringing memories back.. who knows the earliest to feel genuine movement?

rahrahsmama

Asked by rahrahsmama at 9:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it is your first 20 weeks or so, others as early as 12 weeks, at 7 weeks they don't have the limbs to kick and move yet.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yea i thought i was rushin! lol thnx
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• for your first, closer to 16-20 weeks, for subsequence pg, as early as 13-14 weeks
    Anonymous

• I felt my son at 12 weeks.. no one believed me but it def wasn't gas.. it felt like a fish brushing up against me. I still haven't felt this baby move and I'm 14 weeks..
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• im 16 weeks with my 3rd and i felt this one at 11 weeks
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I felt my son at 7 weeks. I know that he didnt have limbs but i think babies can still flip.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• imo its not possible to feel your baby any sooner then 16 weeks with your first one do you know how small they are at 7 weeks? "half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry." honestly i feel it is wishful thinking =) i know I couldn't wait to feel the baby move... My first i felt at 22 weeks a real kick not the flutters which was 20 weeks and this one I felt at 17 weeks =)

mom2marcus0104

Answer by mom2marcus0104 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• about that its not possible to feel the baby before 16 weeks thanks not true my dr even told me that since it was my 3rd it was def the baby i felt everyone is different you not in any one else body but your own so who is any one to judge how early anyone can feel there child
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2010