Neo-Pagans Get Worship Circle at Air Force Academy.......

So my question is NOT is this ok or not! LOL. My question is do you think the amount of money it takes to accommodate EVERY religious faction is ok? Or do you think should NO religion or faith based organization should be given a place of worship with federal funds?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• *Or do you think THAT NO religion or faith based organization should be given a place of worship with federal funds?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• and still no gays that are OUT are allowed to serve....

Anonymous

hey , thats my post!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Let them ave their worship circle. When they officially get it and they use it, the Christians can then pray, go to church or whatever because if one group is allowed to do something - all groups have to be allowed.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• On our base, we have 2 chapels. Saturday Night~ They both have Jewish services. Sunday 9am~Catholic at one 9am Protestant for theother. Sunday 12~Protestant at one. Catholic at the other. There are other religions practicing (community center, base housing community room, etc). I don't see the need to spend money to build separate facilities. For years religions on base have shared facilities. I don't see why this couldn't be any different. Of course, I am on my bb and cannot open the link.... So, if I missed something.. Sorry.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• is this Wallbuilders "first tier" propaganda?
    whatever funds are designated for that purpose should be allocated among ALL groups proportionally.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• That is why we have the Freedom OF Religion. Everyone can worship in their own way, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Bhuddist, Wiccan, etc.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• FYI anon
    That is straight BULL
    I know a few who are gay and serve and OMG gasp their COs know and DON'T care. WOW who would had thought huh?
    Anonymous

• FYI anon That is straight BULL I know a few who are gay and serve and OMG gasp their COs know and DON'T care. WOW who would had thought huh?

Would you like me to get you links of people some VERY high profile that were booted because of it?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010