Do you HONESTLY think your child is cute?

I know everyone always says that they think their kids are cute....but do you really?! Did you ever wish your child(ren) were cuter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think my son is adorable. I couldn't have asked for a better looking son. But, when he was born I had to ask my super bitchy friend to tell me if he was cute, cause I knew she wouldn't lie and I wanted to know if he actually was or if I just thought he was cute because he was my son. She said yes. :)
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• nope mine are cute. although i hate to admit it, i have a friend who has the ugliest kids, i know shame on me for saying that. but i do believe that what the lack in looks they make up in personality.
    Anonymous

• Yes... super cute! He takes funny pics sometimes, but he is going to break hearts, let me tell ya! My biggest fear when pregnant wasn't a kid with DS or anything, but being ugly. Shallow, eh? I didn't want a "janice from Friends" kid!!! haha...
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• oh... btw idk why i was afraid.. hubby and i aren't bad looking!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Oh my! My daughter is beautiful! We get stopped at places all the time by people telling us how beautiful she is! It's sweet!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• missbreezy....i was the same way. i was so scared that he was going to be ugly and i wasn't going to love him the way i should because he wasn't cute. i'm a horrible person, i know!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I honestly think my kids are cute.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• my boys are very cute and adorable
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• nah, my daughter is a cutie. Not sure where she got it from.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• All these moms keep saying YES mine are CUTE! We wanna read posts from moms who TRULEY think there kids are NOT that cute!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010