what if you never feel your baby kick, I am 5 months. and still have not felt it.

tommygirl_jmg

Asked by tommygirl_jmg at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt my son first kick between 24 and 25 weeks. For some people it just takes longer to feel them kicking. If you're worried go to the doctor!

In a few more weeks you'll be wishing he/she stopped kicking so much! =)
    Anonymous

• i felt swishing before i felt an actual kick. if you haven't felt any movement at all and are worried, talk to your doctor.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• some women go their intire pregnancy without feeling the baby at all. (just look they ave a whole TV show about it " I Didn't Know I was Pregnant") but like they said above if your worried go to the Dr and get checked out.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 10:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I am also 5 months and have mainly felt swishes and a few kicks here and there. You might be feeling something and not know it. Is this your first baby? They often kick at night while we sleep (mine likes to move around at 2am), so you could also be missing it. Talk to your OB or Midwife about your worries, but to me it sounds pretty normal.
    Anonymous

• I barely started feeling her move alot this week (23 weeks), before that it just felt like gas bubbles and honestly i thought it was until they put me on a moniter and I could hear her moving around and thats when I connected the feeling to the sound haha. But if you're really concerned just talk to your doc.
    blueangel916

Answer by blueangel916 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• it's really normal to not feel the baby move until like 23-25 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010