How about making a link for Lupus Foundation of America?

There are links and advertisements for all sorts of diseases. How can we put up a link to the Lupus Foundation of America. Zero in 50. Did you know that it has been 50 years since the FDA approved a drug for Lupus? How do you go about getting an advertisement on this page to link people to the Lupus Foundationof America. There are chapters in every state. Live Strong is at the top of the page....Lupus has purple bracelets, magnets and much more to spread the word. I just don't know how to go about it! HELP?!?!

butterfly1966

Asked by butterfly1966 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Health

• Come on you gals and guys....I know there has to be someone else that has Lupus I hate answering my own question...embarrassing ... Here's a link to the Foundation: www.lupusfoundationofamerica.com or lupus.com.
    Carla
    butterfly1966

Answer by butterfly1966 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2010