If you found out someone you loved.....

had committed a crime in the past and they were looking for them....Like if your loved one changed their name or something....would you turn them in ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would have to be in that situation for me to make that kind of call. so i don't know. right now i would say yes, but i don't know because it is not something i have to deal with.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It depends on the crime. If it was something bad, yes. I would turn them in. And to change your name to avoid the law, I'd say it would have to be something pretty serious. If it was not serious, I would definitely talk to them about turning themselves in. These things never really go away and I couldn't live with that over my head for the rest of my life.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Probably. It wouldn't mean I didn't love them, though I would have lost a great deal of respect to know they had run. We all have to pay for our mistakes. If you do something wrong there are consequences.
    just_an_oli

Answer by just_an_oli at 11:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2010