Need some advice...

I loved the feedback I got on my last question so I figured I throw another one out there since I know I'm not the only going or have gone through this...

I'm 22 ,my best friend 23, has wanted a baby since she was probably 16 and I've known her since i was 11. Since the age of 20 she has had three miscarriages and when she found out I was pregnant she has now compeletly blown me off. I understand to a degree but I miss having my best friend, how do I face her about this?

blueangel916

Asked by blueangel916 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• god....she needs to grow up..she jealous...i HAD a friend who is that way....everytime i get pregnant she ignores me...cause she needs to grow up....she likes to party and such and doesnt drive... so she would 'invite' me to come along...(so i can drive)

now that i am pregnant she doesnt talk to me so i completely broke it off with her....we are not friends anymore...i have 2 kids and one on the way i dont need to stress or feel sad over her...

and you shouldnt either!
    rosie2guns

Answer by rosie2guns at 12:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think you should just go talk to her. If y'all are really bestfriends, you will understand why she might be a little hurt/mad/jealous and she will understand why she should be happy for you. Just talk it out. If she still acts rudely by blowing you off, then she doesn't deserve your friendship... ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• it's probably incredibly painful for her that she hasn't had a successful pregnancy. it might be especially hard to be around pregnant people. i also would talk to her, and say that you understand that this must be extremely painful for her but that you still want to be friends, and you hope that in time she will come to be happy for you.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010