if your hubby so fiance boyfriend said

so my fiance is in jail and he told me this while we were in a fight it doesnt matter what the fight was about but he said this to me "you can have all the friends you want and all the dick you want" now to you does that sound like breaking up to you cuz i told him it sounded like it to me and he said no it isnt and it doesnt so what do you ladies think?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• it sounds like you got in a fight and he was shooting something off at the mouth, doesn't sound like he was breaking up with you.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• If he said he wasn't breaking up with you than he wasn't but I personally would have been appalled at his choice of words.
    Anonymous

• ummm. who cares? he's in jail. break up with him.
    Anonymous

• to anonymuous 10:33 if you truly love some one and were together before they went to jail and ur engaged and you want to be with that person for the rest of your life you dont break up with them just cuz there in jail sry but if you were in my shoes and you broke up wit some one you love than you didnt love them at all
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he doesn't have much respect for you to talk to you that way.... I wouldn't be too happy to be spoken to like I was a piece of trash. Why don't you just ask him next time you see him or visit him...just so you know if he doesn't want to be with you anymore. Then you won't have to wonder at least....GL
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• He obviously doesn't care what you do.
    Anonymous

• OMG !!!!!!

Why is he is jail ? If over domestic crap, I would get a protective order.

F**K HIM.......
    A " BOY", yes, boy-- that talks to you like that...IS NOT WORTH HAVING OR KEEPING !!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If my SO said that to me, it really wouldn't matter if he was breaking up with me or not, b/c I'd break up with him. If he ever disrespected me like that, I'd be done. That shows how little he truly loves you, if he can say something that thoughtless and hurtful to you in the midst of a fight. Yes, sometimes people don't think and say mean things, but that is really out of line. I wouldn't tolerate it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He can claim that statement isn't a "break up" statement all he wants, it was and it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Make new friends & get all the dick you want. He's is jail, what's it his business? Get a life outside of this loser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010