why are men so hard to live with?? i would rather be by myself!

wow my sos is sooo immature. its like talking to a brick wall. he never wants to talk he doesnt listen either. nothing i say gets through and im getting really passive aggressive about it. i let little criticisms slip out when i know i shouldnt but im tired of trying to sugar coat everything i say when it doesnt work anyway. we get along on the surface but there is no depth, i dont feel as i am his equal i feel its always HIM, then his money then me then the kids! its been at least a yr since a deep convo and just as long for sex that lasted longer than 15 minutes from 4 play to finish. then when i tell him i am unhappy he gets pissed bc he says i am always blaming him for things going wrong and acting like im perfect...but how can i know what i do wrong if he does not let me know? should i forget it and just prepare to leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• men are assholes and nothing is ever there fault and i would leave if i was you i mean if hes doin all that and not even listening to what you have to say you just need to tell him fuck you im done good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 11:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• How can you know what you do wrong? It sounds like he told you straight up - you're giving him the feeling that everything is his fault, and nothing is your fault.

Guys need re-assurance; they need to feel like they're that knight in shining armor doing things right and saving the day sometimes...and guys need to get that re-assurance from their woman.

Try spending a whole day or week, biting your tongue about what he's doing wrong, and start pointing out the little things to him that he does right. Maybe he works hard, maybe he does some simple "good dad" things like eating his veggies in front of the kids to be a good example.

Men aren't complicated, they're not always into deep conversations, but I do know that if you treat them like a knight, they'll treat you like a princess.

Anonymous

• Men aren't complicated, they're not always into deep conversations, but I do know that if you treat them like a knight, they'll treat you like a princess.
    -------------------------------------

Not always, i treat mine like a king and he treats me like crap.
    Anonymous

• lol i agree! i DO tell him that hes a great father, and how much i love him, and how he is such a hard working man but that shit makes no difference!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Just go on living your life. Be happy. Make yourself happy. Once you get happy, you will realize your UNhappiness has little to do with him. Why would he want to have sex with you when you're always nagging, or talk to you when you're always bitching?
    If you met a brand new man, treated him the same way, would he wanna be with you?
    You posted anonymous so I am too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You sound just like me a few years ago. I can see where you are wrong too. Here's a piece of advice that you need to consider "Don't sweat the small things, and don't make a mole hill in to a mountain."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i agree. i treated my ex. like a king he treated me like the court jester. i always gave him compliments. told him i loved him. it was like having a relationship with a brick wall.
    binker55

Answer by binker55 at 5:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010