Just curious...?

DH and I did a BD on Saturday... Well lastnight I started having a few little pains... I figured I was ovulating... My last period started on the 16th of January... But this evening, when I used the bathroom and wiped, I noticed a light pink on the tissue. So I wiped again with a clean wet wipe just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and there was pink on it again... I just went to the bathroom again, and there was more spotting on the tissue... Could this be implantation bleeding so early? I'm having small cramps on the right side of my abdomen if that means anything to you. I didn't have spotting with my DD, only cramps...

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 11:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds very promising. From what I have read (I have never had implantation bleeding with any 3 of my pregnancies) that is usually how it happens. I wish you the best and let us know what happens!!!
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2010