VALENTINES DAY!

SO I have always despised this day..only becuz I never had anyone.

Now I am madly inlove with a man I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with. We have 3 kids total and a hetic life style!

I really am hoping this can be a good vday for once..I wish I would get roses and cute I love u notes..but I know that probaly wont happen. I'd be lucky to go out to dinner..and MAYBE a movie..haha

So I just wanted to know what are some good and inexpensive ideas for a vday. I really want it to be special becuz we've been going threw a hard time these last few months..or just share ur best vday experience. Thanx :D

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 11:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry im not lucky enough to have a romantic boyfriend!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• oh i forgot to add, u could always get a hotel room, without the kids, bring some wine, fruit and whipped cream....have fun!
    secondtyme520

• Romantic for my husband is going to dinner and then him asking if he's getting sex. lol. I keep hinting at roses but I highly doubt he will. Good Luck though! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Making a nice dinner with candles on the table. Put the kids up. Let them watch their favorite show in another room. Buy him a robe if he gets cold. Or just get some massage oil and give him a nice relaxing massage followed with tons of kisses and then sex. Expensiveis always nice but it doesn't have to be expensive to be a great time. You can also make a card from your computer. Or send a E-card and save on the card.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010