What do you think when people say....

that when someone cheats, it's their SO/spouse's fault for not keeping them happy/satisfied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That burns me up.

Hypothetically, if I were miserable with my husband, I would STILL be in complete control of both my actions and my body.

Cheating is a choice, made by the cheater and the cheater alone.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:10 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'd say they're a coward for not trying to work it out first before making a rash decison.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Try to work it out if not leave dummy!!!
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I call it a load of crap. A cheater is the lowest of the lowest. No one forced a gun to their head to cheat, therefore they are a piece of poop
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It is not someone's fault that someone else cheats. BUT there is a cause for the cheating of a spouse. Sometimes that is just because they have issues of thier own but generally it is because they are lacking something that thier partner SHOULD be providing them. Now before you get mad follow me here. I said any spouse cheating is because they have an unmet need. That does not mean JUST men. Many people think of men and the office ho when they think of cheating and any good marriage couselor will tell you taht is incorrect. The average cheater is desperate for something they are lacking but afraid to leave thier marriage. MOST do love thier spouse and some even see the cheating as a way to fix thier marriage. Many also are not after the sex. It happens but it is not what they need. MOST marriages that end due to infedility are weak to begin with. The infedility is a symptom not the root problem.
    LuvmyAiden

Answer by LuvmyAiden at 12:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• No it's the cheaters fault for being shallow and cowardly
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• All I can say is when a man cheats it's because he has to have his sex if the wife does not do her wifely duties he is going to go else where men can only wait for so long...Look at Elin Woods she is going to take Tiger back I guess bc she was not taking care of her man in the bedroom she realizes this now. So ladies don't neglect your man or he will stray. GL

And yes I hate to hear that...answering your question. in love

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• They are usually a cheater themselves?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• that they are selfish and unwilling to see thier own faults and responsabilites.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It is called blaming others for your mistakes, when ultimately we each have control of our own actions, who cares if you aren't getting any at home maybe you should figure out why, instead of being an idiot and cheating.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2010