TTC while having a period every 2 months...

A year ago my period decided to change to every 2 months from every month like clockwork. We are going to be TTC for #2 in the next month or so and was wondering if anyone had any info on what this changes. I've got the non-hormonal IUD in and had had it for 1 1/2 years before my period chnaged. I also got pregnant with my son a week after we started trying (Jun 2006).

Any personal experiences? I will be seeing my Dr sometime in the near future, just wondering if any of you girls have any insight. :)

SoLuckysAngel

Asked by SoLuckysAngel at 12:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Get rid of the IUD or you won't get pregnant...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry I thought it went without saying that when we did decide to start trying I was getting it removed. We are not trying right this second, just getting ready for when I do get it removed in a month or so. Trying to get all the info possible.
    SoLuckysAngel

Answer by SoLuckysAngel at 12:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Once you get the IUD out it may regulate your cycles back to the 28 day cycle. I would wait a couple of months after having it removed to start trying. Doctors recommend you wait at least one full cycle to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2010