Stressed out husband

I have been married for almost a year, I am 26 hubby is 40. We use to have sex everyday, there were days were we spent most of the day locked in the bedroom, and now its becoming less and less. which I am ok with. But I tihnk it has a lot to do with DH's job. He is working a ton of hours and comes home and is sooooo tired and he is so stressed I understand that hes not in the mood. I have offered to go back to work and get a real job and give up modeling to earn some extra money to take the stress off of him and he forbids it. Its not even the money he makes plenty of money but still he wont relax. I am from Hawaii originally and he is from NY all his life I get it they are much more stressed than us. But i like to have sex alot is there anything I can do to calm him down a bit and get things back to normal.

kalani5o

Asked by kalani5o at 1:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• oh dear honey. you married a man in his settling down years. you are going to have to find balance in this committment and understand he is NO 20 odd something young man. but a mature adult man under stress. there are other ways to releif that need.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• All I can day is talk to him. Tell him or put osm some sexy undies and tell him you will do the work!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Well, you could try talking with him about what's stressing him out. You know, let him get it out there so he can deal with his feelings in a more healthy fashion, such as drilling you into the mattress.
    Sex is a great stress reliever. If stress is really his problem, having more sex will help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I would say give up modeling and get a real job. You're 26, technically you're old for that industry and if you are saying "give up" modeling I'm going to guess you're not exactly established. So yeah be a grown up and help your husband and get a real job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• He reached his sexual peak at 19. You have not reached your's yet. This is a major problem with many young women who want sex who marry older men who no longer have it as a high priority.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2010