i just want my period.

i went from the patch to the pill end of october. Period came end of november, and was horrible, bled uncontrollably for 7 days, had to throw away clothes and sheets, was changing pads every 30 minutes. i had horrible cramps. I've miscarried twice, before having my now 19 month old son, and i would compare what i went thru equal to if not worse than my previous miscarriages. End of Dec. No period. Preg. test negative., End of Jan. No period. preg test negative again this morning. I want my period so badly. has anyone else been here? any insight? (i also took a test end of nov. dr recommended it, cause he thought the horrible bleeding might be a tubal, but test was negative then too) DH just reminds me he knows nothing about periods when I talk to him about it.

JaelynS

Asked by JaelynS at 1:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• honey i wish i knew what to say, but i feel for you.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Thank you..My dr cant see me til the end of the month, which by then ill be looking for another period.. but i dont want to go to a different dr, this dr is a really good dr. I've heard sometimes pregnancy's cant be dedicted thru urine? tests and only thru blood tests...and that'd be okay if that is the case..lol.. im fine being pregnant, and im fine not being pregnant, i just want to know where my period is. btw, i havent had sex since i would have been ovulating in december (but i was taking birth control pills, and missed them that weekend. my DH is a truck driver, so we rarely get time for the deed.
    JaelynS

Answer by JaelynS at 2:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2010