baby 3 weeks old and I'm having weird discharge possible tmi

My son is 3 weeks old and I have like this dark green and black discharge. I haven't slept with anyone other than my husband EVER and all his tests have come back normal. I am done bleeding but as of a couple days ago. has anyone else had this? is this normal? I don't remember having it with my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Health

• green is usually NOT a good sign. how are you feeling otherwise? your baby is 3 weeks old ? you didnt already have relations with your hubby did you? any tenderness in your belly? pain? i sugget highly you call your OB/Gyn in the morning ASAP
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• we tried last night but didn't last long and yeah I'm having cramps in my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• it didn't last long as in it hurt to bad and I stopped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• you are not supposed to have sex protected or unprotected for 6 weeks. even though you might THINK you were done and healed, you likely are not at all. this discharge being greeny. well that is usually infection have you taken your temp?. so yean. call your ob/gyn in the morning ok?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I don't have a fever and I'll call her asap. thank you. What does green usually mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• infection. just generalized infection . only your dr can be certain if its anything she has to actually identify or if you just need a course of antibiotics
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Green is bad bad bad, you have an infection and it could be quite bad you might want to consider going to the hospital.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• doing a quick basic med search, a green discharge can be the signs of liver failure or even gall bladder. the black is internal bleeding GET TO AN ER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chane_L

Answer by chane_L at 5:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2010