6 years ago after giving birth I had my tubes tied, for the last couple of months I have been having irregular periods either missed one month come the next and missed the next. What are the possibilities of me being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had unprotected sex it can happen and the likeliness increases the longer your tubes have been tied.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• If you had your tubes clap then yes you have a choise of getting pregnet if your tubes were tied, cut, burned then the chance of getting preggo is decreased. Why don't you call your doctor and talk to them about this concern your having and take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I had mine tied 6 yrs ago as well, when they did my c-section. For me, my periods were irregular for a while after it was done, but over the last couple of yrs have evened out to where I know now that I will get it every 27-32 days. All women are different, so it is possible that you are just having some kind of funky issue, or perhaps stress is messing it up. But, if you're concerned, take a test or see your dr to set your mind at ease. If you've been getting them, and just skipping one here and there, I don't think you're pregnant, but still...if something is making you think you are, never hurts to test and be sure. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010