Strippers.

So i went to the strip club this weekend with a few of my friends, it was my first time and it felt like some sort of lifetime movie. I honestly got sick to my stomach, seeing woman have absolutely no respect for them self or there bodies. And the disgusting men who were in there. Anybody else agree with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do agree. But the lifetime movie comment made me laugh!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• nope sorry cannot say as I do. you think they have no respect for themselves but that comes from YOUR morals. not thiers. I love going to the strip club once or twice a year with hubby.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• ummm... you were in there too..makes you NO better than the men in there..

personally though, i dont care what someones job is. If they are making money showing off the assets.. power to them.
    JaelynS

Answer by JaelynS at 2:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It is truly horrible and I don't get it at all, but it is fast money and people have no morals.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• JaelynS have to say you have a good point there.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It's not the fact they were showing off there bodies for money, but the way they acted like complete sluts i am friends with one of the waitress's and she let us in on a few secrets, most of the strippers will have sex with the men for something as simple as a eight dollar drink. I am not saying all the men in there were disgusting but some of them were complete creeps i honestly felt scared walking to my car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Society as all but flushed morals down the toilet. Instant gradification is what is the in thing with this society...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• What? Sex for a damn drink? That is just uncouth!!!!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think I threw up in my mouth at that visual. I have a big problem with the sex industry, and think men are just as guilty as the girls on the pole.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• What makes you any better then some women dancing making money. Maybe that was all that these women could do to make $$ to support there child. I will tell you if i have to dance my naked ass on a stage to feed my child/ren then my ass will be there with a fake smile. What were you doing there? Do you see my point your not any better then any of them women is all about making the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2010