The REAL question: Do strippers get EIC??

Well I have never heard of one getting it, do you know any that have?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 3:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they sure do. if they have children to support , report their income properly and are in the right income range of course they do
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think so, as long as their 'tips" don't put them over the income limit which if they honestly report them they would be over the income level.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Can they swipe a visa card thru their terminal?? :P
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• rolling on floorronjwake  wow you are on a darn ROLL tonight!

sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• GROSS ewwwwwwwy OMG so funny!!!!!!
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:16 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• someone wanna tell me why we late night ladies can play well together? seriously. we DONT all agree on this stuff. but danged if we dong have a ball.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• OMG LOL @ Swiping the card lol, did anyone see the sunday comics sunday before last? there was a comic with the kid using dads rear as a atm, i cut it out and put it on my fridge LOL.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• The late night crowd is different from the day crowd. I agree that we disagree but find common ground to laugh about.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• What makes them on a lower class then us that don't dance, a job is a job not matter if we keep are clothes on or if we take it off. If that's what pay there bills and feeds there children then at least they aren't sitting home collecting a wel-fare check. At least they pay there taxes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yep I agree, you don't have to agree with me, and I you but we can get along outside of that. I think that if you had these convos with friends in person you would have less friends because I don't think that we truly know our friends on these levels and it is best that way LOL so I try and overlook it. There are a few people that are on here that I want to cut, so seriously they have some seriously f'd up ideals and I know that deep down they aren't good people, where as in these cases I can tell we don't agree but you are still a cool person.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2010