So will the worthog see his shadow?

This is the question my 5 y/o DD asked at dinner tonight LOL, after I prevented my drink from flying out my nose from laughing I let her know it was a groundhog not a worthog .

My husband explained we cant have wild pigs popping out of the ground it just isnt a good idea lol.

So will he see his shadow?

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• LOL I don't care what he sees I just want WINTER TO BE OVER AAAAIIIYYEEEEEE!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• OMG that is funny I so thought you thought it was a warthog at first, and the mental image of one popping out of the ground cracks me up. I just want winter to end, up here it doesn't matter what he sees we have more than 6 weeks left in winter, it doesn't end until late april
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Of course the vermin will see his shadow. Do you know how many camera and tv lights they shine of that fuzzy minion of Satan when they shove his hairy butt out of his hole? Oh and yes I am from Pennsylvania and hate Phil.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• so just to let you know Phil in PA saw his shadow but since I now live in South Carolina the knockoff in GA did not. So I'm going with the general and say nope.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my son calls it GRANDhog!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• warthog sorry i am seriously tired lol
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2010