So, what's your ladies honest opinion of Lady Gaga?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lady GAG me? what a poor role model for girls and young women, for ANYONE. UGH. she has little talent. a flash in the pan and this weeks flavor she will be on great britains big brother or celeb rehab in no time flat
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• She is a true artist. Real artists are very different then regular performers.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:32 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• hmmm are we talking about the same person here?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I like her. She has a great voice and...well...a "creative" spirit lol. I think she's been around a lot longer than some people realize and I hope she sticks around for even longer.

Maybe she'll outgrow the need for such..err.."flair" in her manner of dress as she becomes more settled as an artist...of course...Elton John never outgrew his lol....

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think it is sad she had to resort to what she is now to get any attention. have you seen her without all the makeup and outfits?
    She is beautiful and has a great voice, but couldnt get a deal so she invented this weird personna to get in the biz. I am not really a fan but i do try to read up on things before i make a judgement and when i found out about her i was blown away. Now i dont really think too much of it.

i did have to laugh today listening to the elderly ladies in my water areobics class fighting about weather she was a male or female, now that was funny.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I like her voice and music the way she dresses. Not so much. I'm the one running errands blasting Love Game in my Quest minivan when my DD is a preschool.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• GREAT ARTIST AND TALENT! Her vocals aren't Celine Dion talent, but she's very creative!.As far as her morals though, I can see people not wanting their daughters to look up to her, but as for myself I've all her stuff on my ipod ;)
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 3:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I think she has a pretty voice but she dresses/acts too weird for my taste. I'll still listen to her music, just not watch her videos. =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Oh and I agree, the lady really is pretty without the makeup, I was flabbergasted in the "Bad Romance" music video where she wasn't hardly wearing any and is crying towards the end, she really is pretty, all the makeup is unecessay, but ,must be part of her "art" ;)
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 3:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• ok i gues i am definitely the odd one out here. i dont care for her at all and i feel she has no true talent.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2010