Headaches

im 37 weeks and two days with my first and the past two nights i have woken up during the night with a pounding headache. Last night i just went back to sleep... But tonight i cant i took some tylonol but it has yet to help. Any suggestions?? thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should let your ob/byn know . this could be heralding a blood pressure issue
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I get them a lot and can't take tylenol. I use heat and ice alternating, facial massage Dh does it best but I can do it well enough, a humidifier, and a wet rag over the eyes, and lots of ice water or just water but I like ice water. A lot of headaches are dehydration caused so drink drink drink
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i been haveing the same thing and i just called my dr that would be the best thing to do and gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2010