Home Stripper pole

Ok first would you have one or do you have one? Do you think that it sets a bad example for kids having a stripper pole in your bedroom? IT is stripper night here on cafemom lol!!

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 3:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFLOL Okay yes i have one THERE I ADMIT IT LOL, I have NEVER used it, it is more of a joke then a real pole because i think you would get seiously hurt if her tried to swing on it. No I dont have it out where my kids can see it. it was gag gift my sil got for my dh.

I would like to have one of those pole parties they look like fun, a few margaritas and all your best gal pals falling off a pole! that would make some serious memories for the old folks home lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• LOL my fat hiney would take out the pole. NOT sexy
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Could I put it in my front yard so I can make extra cash??? LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have one, but it stays in my bedroom and I take it down when not in use =) As long as the baby never see's it, I am fine with having it.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Take it down? How, maybe I am ignorant but how can it be stable if it gets broken down? Does it get bolted to the ceiling? If it is freestanding I see danger in my future. "yes doctor I broke my butt when I tried to spin on my stripper pole and it toppled over with me on it, oh yeah and I landed on the cat and he died."
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• The ones i sold were bolted to the ceiling but could be slipped out of the ceiling plate so only the piece that keeps it straight and held up is bolted but the pole itself was removeable, the one i have is spring loaded like a tension rod.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Late night there is a commercial for flirty girl fitness and they sell a fitness pole they call it. My Dh would love it if I had a pole, he used to beg me to strip for him but I am very self conscience and would rarely do it, but if I had a pole my inner freak would come out and play, the question is can I get him on the pole LOL
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2010