which products/company is better?

between Pure Romance and Brown Bag. I would like to know about the quality of products and as a home business. All answers will be appreciated.

cditren

Asked by cditren at 6:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

•  Well, I WILL be back to find out the answer b/c I'm interested in buying a few products.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Hello
    I have never heard of either. Sorry.. Just check into them .. I have a home base business called Pre Paid Legal and I love it. I love that I don't have to push products on people or I don't have to leave my house to do parties. I use my computer and work when I have the time. I work with a great group of stay at home moms and they are so helpful.
    If you have a chance check out my web site at www.bka250.com
    good luck
    Tracie Anderson
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have bought products through Pure Romance b/c a friend of mine had a party I think their prices are lower but that's about
    all I can say about the two companies. I'm not the party type person :-). Good luck!

~Linda
    http://iboplus.com/lhink
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I chose Scentsy....personally. I've had a lot of fun, and made good money with it. Brown Bag type companies aren't a big hit around here, and not too many people wanted to buy those types of products...especially with the economy like it is. But, Scentsy has actually grown over 300% through this crappy time.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• on both accounts, customer and selling wise... Brown bag takes it hands down!
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 3:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2010