I'm desperate to have a baby again after 6 yrs. I have one child and it's been 6 yrs now of trying to conceive and still hoping. Any idea or advise pls..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• See a fertility specialist and go from there
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I agree. You need to visit with a doctor. You can start with your OB/GYN and move on to a fertility specialist if needed. If you're 35 or older you'll want to get things moving quickly. If you are concerned about the cost of fertility treatments or you are opposed to them for other reasons, you should still see your doctor and have some tests run to make sure everything is working as it should. Insurance may cover some testing, and not all fertility treatments are terribly expensive. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I would get Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and chart for 4 months before seeing a specialist. Most fertility specialist will ask you to do this first anyway so you'll be ahead of the game and who knows...maybe you'll figure out the problem with out needing a specialist.

I would suggest using www.fertilityfriend.com for charting. The charts are printable and easy to read. It could be something as simply as LPD which is easily fixed with vitamins or it may be something more serious but charting can definately give you some insight.

Also check into getting some Fertility Blend from www.fertilityblend.com. It's clinically proven to work and it corrected my LPD in just one cycle.

I have been charting for almost 3 years and I would be happy to look at your charts for you if you want to see if I can see anything going on that may be fixed without a doctor. Just message me.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2010