as Haiti recovers,

can we remember to keep them in our prayers?

They are of f the front page the devastation is great and still in need of prayers and help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i would rather help the homeless . starving , freezing folks in AMERICA. thanks
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Wow All she asked was to keep them in our prayers you can do both.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• yes, we can keep them in our prayers. and sati can keep 'helping' the homeless, starving, freezing folks of america.
    in the meantime, we can keep her in our prayers, too.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You're right thanks
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• need of prayers and help
    am i the only one able to read on this question?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have not - and do not plan to - stop sending aid. We donate 10% of out monthly income to charity. Generally we have a number that we break it up between, however in this great time of need we are simply sending it all to Haiti. There is a local Charity that already worked with Haiti, so we are working with them to send aid, clothing, food, blankets and other daily needs. This is something that will require YEARS of aid, to stop helping and praying just 6 weeks in would be irresponsible and inhumane!

As to the nasty comment from Sati769leigh - I am a HUMAN first and an American Second. When ANYONE in this world needs my help, I don't ask where they were born, I just step in! People in this country are given every advantage they could want... Those people have NOTHING. They had NOTHING BEFORE the quake! Why would you even get nasty over someone wanting to help??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Yea I can read the question. The question is generally the words that go before the question mark right? OK lets find out what words are before the question mark and what is actually asked.

as Haiti recovers, (First sentence not a question)
    can we remember to keep them in our prayers? (Second, is a question)

They are of f the front page the devastation is great and still in need of prayers and help. (not question just a statment and not asking you to do anything.)

now that you have your first grade reading lesson, can you say a prayer or move on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

----------------------------

I knew i liked you.
    Anonymous