I want to start buying things!!

We are not pregnant yet but been TTC for awhile now. Do you think its ok to start stocking up on diapers, wipes, blankets, onsies.... things like that?? Im thinking this will help me go crazy from getting a BFN every month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We started buying things years ago. We would save up and watch for great sales, then buy one thing a year. We now have all the big stuff (mostly furniture items) except the car seat. It will really help because once we have a baby, we won't have the added stress of trying to figure out how we're going to afford to buy a bunch of stuff all at once. Also, we were able to wait for awesome sales on the items we wanted.
    tigerlillyfish

Answer by tigerlillyfish at 9:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Maybe limit your purchases to a baby name book and a journal to write down your TTC journey. If you start stocking up on other things before you even get pregnant you may find that you have way too much stuff by the time your baby is born and you might not be able to return or exchange it. You could also spend some time making lists of things you will need, researching baby products so you will know exactly what you want, and organizing your home to make room for a nursery and boat loads of baby gear. I've been there, and I know it's hard. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• wow.. great answer!! Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2010