Tell me something good!!

Ok, I am down in the dumps for all the usual reasons...work, finances, spouse etc. rather than dwell on it I am trying to think positively :)

So tell me something good that has happend to you, something that you are thankful..something thoughtful that someone has done for you or you for others...

Maybe we will all feel a little better, who knows?

Oh my good thing - A dear friend just sent me the coolest crocheted scarf/cowl thing - a total surprise and made my day

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 9:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• -We will get my car paid off soon. YAHOOOO!!!!!
    -I get to plan a baby shower for someone dh went to hs with who used to be into some not so legal stuff but has since done a complete 180 and is doing pretty good.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 9:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Both my boys got mostly straight A's and a couple of B's on their report cards this quarter! Which means my job as a SAHM is working! I stay on top of all their school work, study with them and teach them good study habits. I'm so proud of them. I hope you have a better day!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my good news for the week is that a family from my home town is having a much better week. Their 12 yr old was shot a week ago today. He is alive and doing well. Nurses said that he is doing better than any child they have seen hurt that bad(bullet hit 6 organs). he is off vent and talking. has a way to go, but drs says he will make it.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Hubby got a good sum of money that was owed to him and we paid two credit cards off, paid extra money on two other credit cards and some regular bills, bought each of us new desks (our old pre-fab ones are falling apart), and bought some nice gifts for our granddaughter whose first birthday is this Friday. The rest is put into savings.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• dh's T4 came with his pay - we can go do our taxes! YAY.

its february

its only -2 (woohoo!)

my girls are loving cooking new food
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• for the first time in a long time my ds let me really sleep in...and he didnt make a mess in the house, he just gatherd up some of his toy cars and played at the table...ohhh and when i woke up he made me an egg...lol...he took an egg out of the fridge and just put it on a paper plate..heres brakefast mama... it was just funny. made me smile. if u eer need me hun u know were can reach me xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• My youngest son is finally starting to get over his ear infection. My oldest son made honor roll so now he gets to go to space camp.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2010