I need some real strong advice , i have a friend where when we are together i have no feelings for him. But here the real problem when he's gone i miss him. If he don't call i get mad but i don't mention this to him. We used to go together and we have 3 kids.

I don't know what to do, I want to get back with him. But then I start thinking about I don't want to because I want have to deal with the problems. I'm talking about wondering about this and that. I sort of like not being in a relationship ,but I am a women and I do have needs. I don't know what to do I have 6 kids who wants a women with that many kids. My kids are happy when he is here I don't want to hurt them in any way,but I want to be happy. My question is what do I do to make the best of the situation. I don't have strong feeling for him until he gone for some day's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds to me like you enjoy the attention and it just so happens to be from someone you aren't in love with. when he is gone, you feel lonely and want that attention. when he is there you see him for what he really is and the attention doesn't seem all that worth it. Maybe you need to just take a break, collect yourself and see how you feel then.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• You broke up for a reason. You want an orgasm, use your toys. You want affection, hug your kids.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 9:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It WILL get easier, the longer you stay away from eachother. It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship AT ALL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'm not bashing but it sounds like you need to work on your own self esteem. You have three children with a "FRIEND"? What's wrong with this picture? Look up the term relationship addiction. This isn't about him. This is about you and how you have not learned to appreciate just being alone and knowing that you can do it all without a man. I'm not saying don't date and do the do. I feel ya on the needs thing but you don'[t have to be tied down in a relationship that doesn't work. Don't settle for less than happiness just to have a man around. Have boy toys if you want but please (again not bashing) get on bc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2010