I am going into my 12th week of pregnancy and for the last 3 weeks my tale bone has been very sore. I don't know if this is something from the pregnancy or if I some how bruised my tale bone. Has anyone else had this problem?

At first it was just kind of sore but now it is getting to the point that it is hard to get up and down or even roll over.

vboyde

Asked by vboyde at 9:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is from sittin for long periods of time, or on a hard surface, like the floot or hard chair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I got that alot too. Yes it can be from sitting to long. Mine was from a injury when I was younger. I saw a chiroprator and a message theropist(with my second) I thought it was my tail bone and found out it was my butt muscles were tighting up) Hope you find relife soon.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i have that same problem only not from sitting for too long. it happens when i walk or bend or anything too much. try a heating pad or ask your dr. my dr gave me a referral for physical therapy but if that dont help then its a chiropractor or stuck on bedrest. good luck!
    jayde08

Answer by jayde08 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2010