Kind of Random....

Me and the husband are trying to conceive. The other night while we were intimate, we had a slight accident. I still don't know exactly what happened, but I guess my husband wasn't paying attention or was just too into it. But he slipped out and kind of jammed me hard with his penis. I felt a little pain but all was well, or so I thought. I began bleeding and feeling some pain. We think that he slightly tore me, if that makes any sense. The next day I was fine, but when we tried to have sex again, it hurt right as he began to enter, so we stopped. My question is, how long do we wait before we can have sex again? I mean one of us is on a schedule and is just wondering.....

NYC4242

Asked by NYC4242 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If he did tear you. You will have to keep trying and seeing if it hurts. I would say wait a couple of days to let it heal but after that. You will have to keep trying and see if it hurts. If it does then give it another couple of days then try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• tearing happens, i get sore even when we do it every other day, hubby cant do it hard to me cus i have ovarian cysts and him hitting the cervix makes me wince in pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 2, 2010