cramping at 14 weeks..

for the last few days i've been getting cramps that feel like i have my period...is this normal or should i call the doc? My next appt isnt for a few weeks and i dont want to seem overly paraniod...already called them for some stupid things and feel like im annoying them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dont ever think that you are annoying them its better to be for sure than to worry yourself even more. espically if this is a first baby. it could be just the ligaments and what not stretching but i would call and make sure. thats what they are there for.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• They are there to answer all those silly questions you may have! If they make you feel like that yyou need to switch drs. The dr is there to oversee your care and make sure both you and the baby are fine. How can he/she do that if you don't want to call them? If only you knew how often I went to the ER over false alarms! That's what they are there for. I am 17weeks 2nd baby almost three years later and I remember very little of my feelings when I was prego before so it's like doing it all over again! GL
    marisa36

Answer by marisa36 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2010