sooooo tired!!!

last night i went to the gym, well i thought yeah lets run a mile, cause last week i had this great burst of energy. well i started to run full blast and bam it hit me i was soooo drained of energy! i am never like this exercising, and then i went into the weight room to do a leg lift and got these charlie horses, yes i strectch out good. but this is sooo unusual for me! we are ttc and i noticed i was drinkin water more than any of the other night & i was also soo BLoated i felt fat. also when i got home i was in the kitchen leaning against the stove and hubby comes over and was touching my belly, im like what are you doing, he's like just checking if your pregnant, im like WHY??? he's like your belly kinda looks like it.
SO WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK?
MY PERIOD IS DUE IN ONE DAY AND I HAVENT EVEN CRAMPED LIKE USUAL.???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry Dear but we can not tell you. All you can do is wait for your periond to be 5 days late and test. We are not Dr even a Dr will do a test to see because they can not tell you either with sysmtoms. Because it can always be something different. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Better to be safe till you check for pregnancy! Are you on a good vitamin regimen? One that helps with your digestive tract? If you are or are not pregnant I have some great information I can share w/you on vitamins that have a 85% solubility vs Centrum and One a Day that only has 10% solubility.

Email me at malaniz0104@yahoo.com or visit my website at www.livetotalwellness.com/alaniz

My prayers are with you,
    Monica Alaniz
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2010