My Patiences Level Is At A Zero Today!!!

I am running thin on patience today....and getting very frustrated and upset easily! I hate when I am like this too! :( My son is 13 months today and he has always been a whiny kind of baby...and today its just really annoying me. Does anyone else's 1 year whine a lot? If so, what do you do to keep your sanity most days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• earplugs are a mammas best friend!!!! You can still hear them but it takes that nails on the chalkboard quality out of it, makes it easier to take. GL mamma!!! If you have to just put him in his crib to play & walk away.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my son at that age was a HUGE whiner.. ALL DAY LONG, everyday !!!! I feel your pain. at certain times I had to just pick him up and put him in his room for 5 minutes... I couldn't take it... Or I would lock the baby gate and walk outside.. really, It SUCKED.. I am really just starting to LOVE LOVE being a mother. I had a VERY hard infant baby and start to a toddler.. he turned 2 in Nov and its rapidly been improving... Hang in there Mama.... email anytime you need to talk or vent.. its SOOO hard...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my son was a major whinner and he still is.when you feel yourself losing your patiencego into a different room all byself and take like two minutes,sit down,relax and breathe.my son just turned 6.and the whinning does not get better or the tantrums.every parent feels the way you do.
    sand2mc85

Answer by sand2mc85 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2010