Working moms - Where do your kids go after school?

mommyheymommy

Asked by mommyheymommy at 10:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter takes the school bus to our daycare provider's home. If she has an after school program (Kidzart, Daisies, etc), she goes to AfterCare in the school when it is finished.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• karate after school care
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• My daughter is in a kindergarten with before and after school care and when she goes into grade one her new school offers the same before and after school care.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• they are nine and 6 years old---they go home, lately they have been playing outside till almost 5pm they building one heck of a snow fort!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• To her sitters house.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• We are walkers so my neighbor picks him up. I take her kids and she picks up my son. Works out great!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

By themselves?!? I surely hope not!!
    Anonymous

• she comes home, Grandma is there watching younger brother.
    dolphinz1923

Answer by dolphinz1923 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• For 2 days out of the week, my 6 year old son takes the bus to and from school... afterwards, he goes to my mom's work or to the recreation program we have where I live. I get off and hour later and go pick him up. 3 days of the week I am off (I work wkds)... I take him to school and pick him up... Friday he doesn't have school.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• my SKs use to take the bus to and from our house, but now they only do that on the days there are here. when its not their dad's days with them, they catch the bus and get dropped off at a babysitter that their mother pays for. we won't pay since either one or both of SO and I are home in the morning and in the afternoon so there is no NEED to pay someone daycare.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2010