do u cut coupons?? if so what has been the best coupon u have gotton. how much have u saved.

i do clip coupons and have to say the buy one get one free is the best lol ( glade air freshners ) and im happy to say whn it comes time to do alot of food shoping and useing my coupons i have saved 75.00 in one trip. and my dh was with me a the time he saw the total and was gonna faint and i said ahhhh watch...she scans coupons and dh just watch the total go down. also what are your coupon tricks..for me...i love when something is 10 for 10.00 and use the coupon its likegetting some for free lol..

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The best coupons I've gotten were the ones for free items for signing up for websites! Love those. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I love buy one get one coupons. I didn't notice that something I was buying was on sale for by one get one and I used the coupon and ended up getting both for free.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I have walked out of a Jewel grocery store with over $500 in GOOD groceries and paid a couple bucks outa pocket
    my very best waswhen Kmart was doing doubles, the first round. over $900 in merchandise for $30 OOp and i got $15 in on your next order coupons back.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I clip coupons. My grocery store doubles up to 99 cents, so anything under a dollar for food is a good coupon for me. I also love the buy one get one coupons. My best trip I saved $50, spent $75. I always try to use coupons when things are on sale unless I need them right away!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• if ANYONE wants to learn MORE on how to clip coupons and really make it work? hot deals and saving money cafemom group.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• thanks sati769...... i just applied to your group. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2010