If you smoke pot, what does it do for you?

Why do you smoke it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It helps me to relax and go to sleep at night..Let it be known I use no other drugs ;prescription or recreational..So all you Moms who want to bash I suggest you throw out your anti depressants, ambien, percocets, before you look down on someone who smokes a naturally grown herb..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It helps me relax and eat! I'm underweight and stress very easily. The more I stress, the less I eat and sometimes go 2-3 days with only eating a few bites of something.! Smoking helps me take a breath, chill and pig out!!! The only way I've ever been able to gain since I was 13 was smoking pot (which I didn't find out about til I was 20). I quit and I'm back down to 105 (i'm 5'6"). I am the occasional smoker... only when kids aren't around and I don't have to go anywhere or do anything will I smoke. Usually a toke right before bed so I can pig out and try to gain weight that way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i dont smoke it..but have tried it back in my early 20's..and all it did was make me very tired...and want nothing more then sleep..lol..BUT my parents do it and my mom has said that was what keep u alive and me out of jail when u were a teen. my mom has said it kept her calm even if she wanted to kill me it calmed her enough to just be like ok u screwed up so heres your groundation...i will also add my parent never did it when i was around or home, we never saw them do it. but as i turned teenager...yeah hiding in the basement didnt stop me from knowing what they were doing...including the smell lol.. im in my 30's now and look back and chukle...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It helps me relax and eat! I'm underweight and stress very easily. The more I stress, the less I eat and sometimes go 2-3 days with only eating a few bites of something.!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• It seems the consensus of weed smoker's is that they use it to be mellow. I don't smoke it but i know people who do and i don't want it around my kids or me either. I think it should be made legal, as you hardly ever hear of someone smoking weed, getting into a car and running into a light post or tree. That statistic seems to be reserved for alcoholics which in my opinion alcohol should be illegal as more deaths come from drunk drivers than anyone else on the road today. But that's just my opinion. Most people smoking weed are at home "chilling" with friends/family and aren't out on the roads behind the wheel of a car.

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:04 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Sorry, I quoted the above and hit submit too soon.

I meant to say I feel the same way and I also have ADHD.  Toking helps me to focus or meditate.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Really? To sleep. Where the hell are your kids at when you moms are getting high? What the hell are you going to do when your kids get ahold of it? Don't say they won't, kids have a way finding things that parents don't want them to do.

Oh, I have no drugs of any kind in my house that is stronger than tylenol. I don't need drugs to "cope" or deal or anything else in my life.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 9:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2010