Obama supporters

What do you think of the The president’s $3.8 trillion budget?

Are you proud that he will move the US deficit levels to an all-time high?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704722304575037470289762694.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you really expect an answer?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i dunno money versus all those 9/11 deaths. so hard to judge who messed up the worst here
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• sati, where were you when brains were passed out?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Before anyone goes slamming obama here our country was already in the red 1.2 trillion dollars when he took office. Take into consideration when clinton left office we had a surplus of 236 billion dollars which was suppose to last ten years. Two years later after BUSH was in office we were in the red by 157.8 billion. 458 billion dollars by the end of his term. Hmm....

So before anyone goes pointing any fingers look to the previous administration who managed to take care of wall street and his oil buddies and all the other "waste" that went on before slamming our president. He's only been in office a year, and like anyone with debt, it's not going to fix itself overnight. You take a new business owner who takes a business from an irresponsible owner, it's going to cost money before you can make money.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/obama-budget-history-federal-budget-deficit/story?id=9721492
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I read that article yesterday and all I could do was shake my head... I didn't vote. I really didn't feel that there was a qualified candidate in the race. When Obama was elected I was anxious to see if he would keep his promises, ready to give him a chance. I can see now that his promises were just gold plated. I'm over the whole "give him a chance" speil. Its time to at least begin working toward some goals. Change? Hope? I don't see it with this admin. For the next page of folks who say, "Its not his mess, it was all of the other presidents who messed it up before Obama", I get that, but when does someone say, "ENOUGH! let's make a plan to fix it! Let's do this!"
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• sati, Afghan Civilian Deaths Rose 40 Percent in 2008. Do you blame Obama?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Take into consideration when clinton left office we had a surplus of 236 billion dollars which was suppose to last ten years.

Not true. it was transfered to the intra governmental debt. Hidden, in other words. Plus we had some major expenses such as 9-11, war and katrina on Bushs watch. And 1.2 trillion was accumulated in 8 yrs not less than 1.

You take a new business owner who takes a business from an irresponsible owner, it's going to cost money before you can make money.

Yhe US gov is NOT a business.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• So before anyone goes pointing any fingers look to the previous administration who managed to take care of wall street and his oil buddies and all the other "waste" that went on before slamming our president.

Let's not be children and pretend that Obama doesn't have his own little bucket of special interests that he brings to the sandbox.  I believe he did bail out wall street.  He works with special interests just as much as any (if not more than) President has.  The Unions just to name one.  Please try to pay attention to what he does and not what he says.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Before anyone goes slamming obama here our country was already in the red 1.2 trillion dollars when he took office.

Yea and Obama promised to cut that down in half in two years.
    Anonymous

• please read SARCASM in to my post. the president who messed up the worst, that this WHOLE COUNTRY should be ashamed of was Bush. has obama messed up money! yup. but that is FIXABLE. you cannot bring the dead back to life.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010