Finally, I've grown my hair out as long as it's ever been. But I'm so bored with it now!

What kind of cut should I get to keep the length but atleast make it look like I have a "do"? Long layers or shorter layers? Don't say get bangs cut! Been there and hated it! LOL

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love long layers..When you use a fat curling iron it gives such great volume to your hair..With long hair you can do braids, french twists, down and straight or curled and wavy..I always find short hair is more high maintenance..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:01 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I am currently trying to grow out my bangs. I love long hair because it's more versatile. I can wear a headband, pull it up in a bun or ponytail, or curl it and pull the sides up with a clip. I french braid it a lot too. I'd like to get some layers put in as well just so I can curl it and have it keep a curl. Curls only stay on the ends of my hair. I'd love to get a perm for some body, but i'm still mulling that idea over in my head here LOLLL My hair is down to the middle of my back.

I would think longer layers just for some body would be good, if you just want some volume. JMO. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:00 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Not sure. I get so sick of long hair since mine knots and I'm very tender headed. I end up donating it after I get tired of it, and then grow it out again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Don't cut it short. You have nice hair. Just wear it up when you cook and do chores and then use new products to style with . Get your trim on the ends and layer it if you get bored with it .
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2010